The World’s Finest Sea Salts & Ocean Based Products
A PANIOLO GRILL SEASONING RECIPE
Beef Shish Kebab
2 lbs. tender cut of beef; such as fillet mignon or top sirloin or other, into 1” cubes
1 red onion; sliced into to 1 inch wide slices
1 large red or yellow bell pepper, seeds removed, cut into inch to 1 inch wide squares
1 teaspoon minced garlic
2/3 cup red wine
1 tablespoon Paniolo Grill Seasoning
1 tablespoon maple syrup or brown sugar, or honey
4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
8 metal skewers
1. Whisk red wine, syrup, garlic and olive oil.
2. Pour into large zip-lock bag. Add meat chunks, marinate in refrigerator for minimum 2 hours.
3. Remove from refrigerator and let stand for 30 minutes to reach room temp.
4. Skewer; alternating meat, onion and pepper.
5. Sprinkle skewered meat and bell pepper lightly with Paniolo Grill seasoning.
6. Preheat grill to high. (Or, broil is fine).
7. Place kabobs on grill, grill a total of 14 to 15 minutes, turning every 4 to 5 minutes.
8. Serve over salad