The World’s Finest Sea Salts & Ocean Based Products
A SMOKED KIAWE SEA SALT RECIPE
Seared Sea Scallops with Oregano and fresh garlic
16 sea scallops, rinsed and drained
1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
2 teaspoon chopped-fine fresh garlic
2 teaspoons dried thyme
2 teaspoons dried oregano
1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
1 teaspoon Smoked Kiawe Sea Salt
1/2 teaspoon coarse ground black pepper
1/2 lb. lightly steamed asparagus
1. Wisk together olive oil, garlic, thyme, oregano, black pepper in small bowl.
2. Pour olive oil mixture into large zip-lock bag, add scallops, seal bag and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
3. Lightly coat a medium sauté pan with olive oil. Heat pan to medium heat.
4. Remove scallops from olive oil mixture then place in pan and sprinkle with Smoked Kiawe Sea Salt.
5. Cook until golden brown on each side; about 2 minutes each side.
6. Serve over steamed asparagus.